Graphic design is an essential component of today’s competitive business world. It assists brands in visually appealingly communicating their messages to customers. However, there is a lot that goes into creating a visually appealing brand asset. As a result, both professional and novice designers require tools to create text and image-based designs. Beginners in this field seek out graphic design tools that are simple to use.
Designers can now access a plethora of graphic design tools online. However, the majority of these are intended for professionals who are familiar with the complex features of these tools. They can create eye-catching designs with the help of sophisticated editing tools.
But what about the beginners? They are still in the learning phase, with little experience to back them up. As a result, they require tools that they can use without any knowledge or skills.
Here are the Top 10 Graphic Design Tools for Designers.
01. Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop is a well-known image creation and editing program. Its numerous features enable you to edit and design images with little skill in accordance with your brief.
- You can easily add text to images.
- Modify colors as per your design requirement.
- Picking borders is easy.
- It is easy to create remarkable images.
- Access photos by organizing them quickly.
Canva is a popular online graphic design template-based software for creating vector image designs. It is also the best choice for web/print documents, social media posts, cards, and many other designs that necessitate image exploration and manipulation.
- You get simple but impressive designs.
- You can access plenty of pre-made templates for a variety of applications.
- Navigation is easy and that helps find templates quickly.
Canva is unquestionably the leading software because of its wide range of useful solutions. Users can quickly work on a graphic design. Its basic plan is free.
Are you looking for vector graphics creation software that is simple to use? Then, for useful editing tools, use Inkscape. When beginners consider starting a design process and editing vector graphics, this free desktop tool is easier to use.
- Beginners can quickly create objects using different shapes
- Draw intricate designs using its curve feature
- Select colors easily and use them effectively
- The tool allows for transparent PNG rendering
- Many helpful text tools
This tool is also a good option for those who have a limited budget for graphic design software but want to create impressive vector graphics.
Marq (formerly Lucidpress) is a more user-friendly online tool for creating and manipulating images and illustrations. When creating designs, they can use a variety of free graphic design templates.
- An online tool that beginners can use easily from anywhere
- Edit and customize, choosing from a range of templates
- Create designs using the drag and drop feature
- Straightforward user interface
Marq is especially beneficial for those who require simple graphics for brand identity and social media. It includes a basic image database for beginners.
CorelDraw is an excellent choice for creating eye-catching vector images. When creating unique illustrations, beginners can easily navigate and manipulate this tool using a variety of devices.
- You access large interactive sliders
- Sketching is easier to do with the LiveSketch tool
- You can Import legacy workspaces
- You have enhanced vector previews, handles, and node features to create and edit images
- Easier font search and addition
- Explore a touch stylus to draw on the screen
When you want to create realistic vector images, you should use CorelDraw. Even though you must learn this tool gradually, the results are high-quality once you have mastered the skills.
06. Gravit Designer
Do you want to make amazing HTML-based graphic designs for desktop and online? You can use this tool to create vector graphics and images on any platform.
- A web app and UI design tool that helps create various standard shapes, icons, etc.
- Excellent Vector Illustration Design
- You are empowered with excellent image and photo editing capabilities.
- Quick and easy shifting from one design to another.
- Send your quality documents for printing.
The online application is free for users, but they must pay for the higher-level version.
Krita is graphic design software that can be used to create paint illustrations. This tool can be used to create illustrations for comic books, websites, and other applications. For artists with a talent for fine arts, the software is an excellent choice.
- Its user interface is simple and clean.
- You have access to a variety of brushes to create art.
- Get brush stabilizers that help beginners with shaky hands.
- Several built-in text and vector templates
- You can store and reuse images.
This is one of the most effective tools for creating hand-painted images. This software is available for free.
Pixlr is one of the best and most popular graphic design tools for beginners, as it is simple to use. With almost no experience or skills, a beginner can still give photos a new look with this photo editor.
Because beginners do not want to invest in expensive design tools, Pixlr is the best option because it allows free use of its basic features.
Use this tool to edit photos online, preferably. It could serve as an alternative to Adobe Photoshop. It is even more useful to designers when combined with the next-generation Pixlr X and Advanced Pixlr E models.
You also have access to its extensive image library, which you can browse for free when you need some compelling images for your graphic design.
- It has a straightforward interface that beginner designers can easily use
- The image library has a significant number of free images covering every sector
- The editing is seamless, and you can share your creative work between Pixlr X and Pixlr E
- Other helpful features include double exposure, healing, and cropping of images
However, one disadvantage of this tool is that it provides very few text editing options.
Vectr provides the best design results for those interested in website and vector graphic design. This is one of the best vector image editing tools available. Users gain access to free but powerful features that even inexperienced designers can use.
- It boasts of having a simple user interface.
- You can integrate the software with WordPress.
- allows the importing of images in a variety of formats.
- used for graphic design as well as web design.
- Align your graphic design, especially website designs, easily with its grid and snaps tools.
Try Vectr, especially if you need high-quality images for your website design.
Piktochart is an effective tool for those who want to create impressive infographics that are powerful and shareable. Infographics are excellent marketing strategies for visually communicating a complex issue.
This tool allows you to quickly create infographics. Even non-designers can easily use this tool to create powerful infographics.
- Easy-to-use design tool
- More than 400 templates
- Plenty of icons and graphics to choose from.
- Easy organization of effective infographics
As a result, these design tools are beneficial, particularly for those who are new to the design world. These tools get them started quickly with text and image-based designs.
Graphic design tools come with simple editing features that make it simple for beginners to create text-based and image-based graphics. They can begin creating graphics right away and develop impressive designs with practice. Almost all tools have free editions available to designers. They can subscribe to paid versions as their skills improve.